21 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
As we grow older, muscle tone decreases, a double chin appears, cheeks start to sag. For
a long time, it was only possible to correct the changing shapes of the face with the help
of surgical intervention.
Thanks to the dawn of highly-effective cosmetic products, it became possible to delay
plastic surgery or forego the procedure altogether. Lifting Effect Transdermal Complex
can become an alternative to the surgical scalpel. Its active ingredients help restore
the clearness and beauty of the face contours with absolutely no pain. The main active
substances of the meso-cocktail are beta-glucans and glycoasmines.
Beta-glucan, a skin immunostimulant, is a long-chain polysaccharide whose structural
link is glucose. Beta-glucan is isolated from the cell walls of baker’s yeast, cereal extracts
(oats, wheat) and some fungi.
• The main advantage of beta-glucan is that it triggers the skin’s natural mechanism
for the production of vital substances by influencing the immune cells —
• Langergance cells are intraepidermal macrophages (immune protectors) that act as
the skin’s “ambulance crew,” restoring damaged epidermis and killing pathogenic
• Langergance cells activated by beta-glucan start to produce several biologically-active
substances, including an epidermal growth factor that promotes the production of
new collagen and elastin and an angiogenesis factor that forms new blood vessels.
Glycosamine hydrochloride, the “workmate of hyaluronic acid and collagen,” is a
compound of glucose and amino acids produced through acidic hydrolysis of the natural
polysaccharide chitin obtained from the shells of marine crustacea (shrimps, lobsters or
• is the source material for collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis, helps complete the
collagen and elastin chain, improves skin firmness;
• promotes the smoothing of wrinkles, accelerates regeneration processes, has a
• recent studies have confirmed that glycosamine is able to prevent the development
of age-related nevi pigmentosis on the skin by lowering the melanin content in cells.
The meso-cocktail also contains hyaluronic acid and
hydrolyzed collagen. With the help of substanceenhancers (from the English word enhance — “to improve,
intensify”), the latter ingredient freely penetrates the
skin’s protective layer and is included in metabolic
reactions, thereby nourishing, moisturizing and renewing
the skin from the inside.
• stimulates the recovery of natural dermal collagen fibers;
• improves the skin’s strength, elasticity and firmness;
• forms a protective film on the skin; this film binds to water,
thereby reducing transepidermal moisture loss (TEWM).
• Promotes the recovery of skin resiliency and distinct facial contours.
• Activates the synthesis of the skin’s own collagen fibers.
• Deeply moisturizes the skin, improves firmness.
Apply to dry, cleansed skin once daily (in the evening, 2
hours before going to bed) if you have moderate signs of
skin fading, 2 times daily in case of pronounced problems.
It is recommended to refrain from using peels during the
use of transdermal complexes.
Smoothing of imperfect features after just 7 days of using the transdermal complex.
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving of 35% by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!