Lotion is used after the first stage of skin cleansing, i.e. washing with gel. It helps remove everything unnecessary from the skin, penetrating deep into the pores and thoroughly cleansing them.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lotion is used after the first stage of skin cleansing, i.e. washing with gel. It helps remove
everything unnecessary from the skin, penetrating deep into the pores and thoroughly
cleansing them. In contrast to toning products, lotion has disinfecting properties because
it has been especially developed for the fight against acne.
The word “lotion” originates from the Latin term “lotio,” meaning “washing.” Wine diluted with water was likely
the first lotion.
Active lotion ingredients are the vegetable extracts of Salvia miltiorrhiza, Aloe barbadensis and Lonicera caprifolium.
Aloe Barbadensis Extract contains more than 200 biologically-active substances, the
following of which are the most important for oily skin:
• polysaccharide acemannan, stimulating the skin’s immunity and enhancing cells’ ability to resist bacteria and viruses;
• salicylic acid, a liposoluble acid that is able to freely penetrate into oil glands, thereby
dissolving blackheads; it has antiseptic properties, helps fight against acne;
• aloe pH level coincides with the skin’s natural pH level, therefore, aloe normalizes its acid-alkaline balance;
• called “a vehicle” for its ability to penetrate deep into body tissues; it does this 3-4
times quicker than water. As a result, the beneficial substances contained in Aloe extract are rapidly delivered to deep skin layers;
Lonicera Caprifolium Extract:
• contains polyphenols; a component of fruit and berry pigments, they are created
by Mother Nature to protect plants against the adverse effects of the environment,
viruses and pests. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants for the skin;
• contains natural fruit acids (malic acid and citric acid), which are the popular
ingredients of chemical peels. They provide for the exfoliation of epidermal corneous
cells and promote skin renewal;
• moistens the skin and therefore helps smooth out the small wrinkles.
• Refreshes, tones the skin.
• Removes the excessive sebum secreted by oil glands, restores pH level.
• Herbal extracts soothe the skin, promote the removal of edema and erythema.
Apply to clean skin using a cotton pad. Treat mostly problem zones, avoiding the area
around the eyes. Use in conjunction with the other products in the Master Herb line to
achieve the best results.
Clean skin means clean pores!
|Skin type||For all skin type|
Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Polysorbate 20, Salvia Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving of 35% by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!