The main error all people with oily skin make involves their constant use of overly aggressive products.
Oil glands only intensify their activity in response to this, and the problem becomes aggravated.
Cleansing Facial Gel in the Master Herb line has been developed especially for the daily
cleansing of oily skin. It removes dirt and excessive sebum gently and effectively. The gel
is enriched with jojoba extract.
• contain skin-related lipids that easily penetrate the skin and act as a “conductor” of
cleanser ingredients, thereby promoting the deep cleansing of pores;
• compensate for the skin’s moisture and nutrient deficiency, restores its natural pH balance;
• provide skin protection: against the damaging effects of free radicals.
Vitamin Е (Tocopherol):
• a “vitamin of youth,” making it possible for the skin to look younger by nourishing,
moisturizing and regenerating it while strengthening the epidermal barrier layer;
• releases the cells from the effects of free radicals, slows down aging processes;
• makes the skin more resistant to the effects of UV-rays;
• is involved in tissue respiration and other vital metabolic tissue processes, prevents
increased capillary permeability and fragility.
• Penetrating deeply into the skin’s pores, it removes excessive sebum without drying the skin.
• Normalizes oil gland activity, soothes the skin and removes erythema.
• Restores pH level.
Suitable for oily skin at any age.
Apply a small quantity of gel to your palms, mix with water to obtain a foam and
spread over the face and neck. Massage in for 1-2 minutes, then wash off with water.
Recommended for use in combination with the other products in the Master Herb line
for the best results.
The skin is left clean without the sensation of “oily heaviness,” free of blackheads and
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Polyquaternium-7, Parfum, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben