9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil is a “close relative of the skin”:
• because of its chemical composition, it is not an oil but a wax highly similar to sebum lipids. For this reason, it
is well assimilated by the skin, softening, moisturizing and nourishing it;
• contains amino acids whose structure is similar to that of skin collagen; therefore, they restore its elasticity,
promoting the smoothening of wrinkles and lines;
• protects the skin against the destructive influence of free radicals.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) is the “vitamin of youth”:
• makes it possible for the skin to look younger, nourishes and moisturizes it, regenerates, strengthens
the epidermal barrier layer;
• releases cells from the effects of free radicals, thereby slowing down aging processes;
• makes skin more resistant to influence of UV rays;
• improves blood and lymph microcirculation, prevents increased capillary permeability and fragility.
Pearl powder is “precious nutrition” for cells:
• the calcium it contains promotes the excretion of toxins, improves tissue metabolism and blocks the
action of free radicals, thereby creating a rejuvenating effect;
• increases the production of cell “fuel”: adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which plays the role of universal
energy accumulator and carrier in living organisms;
• is a natural clarifier; pearls suppress melanin synthesis and help restore the skin’s healthy shine, elininating
Arbutin (obtained from bearberry leaf and licorice root) is a “skin tint corrector”:
• slows down melanin synthesis. Due to this fact, it has a whitening effect;
• removes nevi pigmentosis and prevents its further development;
• protects the skin from free radicals.
• Intensively saturates the skin with moisture, refreshing and toning.
• Stimulates collagen synthesis, smoothening fine wrinkles and evening the skin’s microsurface,
enhancing skin resiliency and elasticity.
• Protects against the negative effects of free radicals.
Apply a small quantity of cream to the freshly-cleansed face and neck with careful circular movements, except for
the region around the eyes.
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 35.
The skin’s look and condition are improved, age-related signs are reduced.
|Skin requirements||Wrinkle correction|
|Skin type||For all skin type|
|Usage||Usage frequency depends on skin type: oily skin — 2-3 times a week; normal skin — 1-2 times a week; dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 week|
|Task||Provides the optimum moisture level|
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving of 35% by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Oriflame opportunity puts your dreams within your reach—with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!