Refreshing Facial Toner with vitamin C contains hydrolyzed soy proteins, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hyaluronic acid and allantoin.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
While skin cleansing is a given for most people, many ignore the need for proper toning.
This is due to popular ignorance as to the important functions of toner. It not only
completes the cleansing stage by removing make-up residue and the cleanser itself, but
also enhances the efficacy of day and night creams applied immediately thereafter by
20-30%. In other words, by ignoring the toning stage, you’re effectively throwing 1/3
of the total benefit of your cream tube out the window.
Cleansers and toner should be used in tandem, as they complement one another.
Cleansing and toning complement one another to a “T.”
Refreshing Facial Toner with vitamin C contains hydrolyzed soy proteins, Aloe barbadensis
leaf extract, hyaluronic acid and allantoin.
Hydrolyzed soy protein:
• is a source of phytoestrogens, which are vegetable analogues of female hormones;
our skin receptors react to phytoestrogens just as they do to hormones triggering cell
regeneration processes and activating hyaluronic acid production. The process of cell
saturation with moisture and oxygen is stimulated, sebum reproduction is normalized;
• is a source of amino acids and peptide-containing substances with low molecular
weight that easily overcome the skin’s natural barrier and become “building blocks”
• moisturizes the skin and prevents transepidermal moisture loss.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract:
• contains more than 200 biologically-active substances, including: vitamins, amino
acids, enzymes, minerals and microelements, glycosides and many others;
• promotes maintenance of the skin’s normal hydrobalance thanks to its rich
• prevents the development of acne because it contains salycilyc acid and essential oils;
• normalizes the skin’s acid-base balance because its pH level coincides with the skin’s
natural pH level;
• called “a vehicle” for its ability to penetrate body tissue, which it accomplishes 3-4
times faster than water. Thanks to this, the beneficial substances contained in Aloe
extract are rapidly delivered to deep skin layers;
• has the unique ability to meet the requirements of absolutely any skin type. If your
skin tends to give you “surprises,” alternating from oiliness to dryness and flakiness,
cosmetic products with Aloe extract are just what it needs.
• “star with 1000 admirers”: one acid molecule attracts up to 1000 water molecules;
• “great logistician”: it delivers moisture only to those areas that need it;
• protects skin cells from the adverse effect of free radicals;
• promotes tissue regeneration.
The production of hyaluronic acid in the human body
becomes less intensive from age 20.
• Effectively removes the residue of cosmetic products and cleansers from the skin’s surface, restores natural
• Prevents skin dehydration.
• Prepares the skin for further cosmetic procedures.
Apply to the face and neck using a cotton ball.
The product should be applied 2 times daily — in the
morning and in the evening after skin cleansing.
Recommended for use after each cleansing.
Your perfectly-moisturized skin glows with good health!
|Skin requirements||Freshness and radiance|
|Skin type||For all skin type|
|Usage||2 times daily — in the morning and in the evening|
|Task||Effective cleansing, moisturizing, nutrition, antioxidant protection of skin cells, protection against unfavorable environmental factors|