A peel (from the English term “to peel” — “to remove the rind, skin”) is a cosmetological procedure aimed at removal of the thickened epidermis corneous layer. Not only the skin’s appearance, freshness and color, but also its moisturizing depend on the condition of the epidermis.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A peel (from the English term “to peel” — “to remove the rind, skin”) is a cosmetological
procedure aimed at removal of the thickened epidermis corneous layer.
Not only the skin’s appearance, freshness and color, but also its moisturizing depend on
the condition of the epidermis. A complex of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) molecules
is located on the surface of the main epidermal cells — keratinocytes. They attract water
from the surrounding air and retain it, generating a water “pillow” from which our skin
can “drink” if necessary. NMF is the most pronounced in young cells and degrades in
old corneous scales. Keratinocyte renewal processes are accelerated in response to
the sloughing off of keratinized cells, thereby increasing natural moisturizing factor
The peels in the SPA Technology line exfoliate (peel) the corneous cell layer, thereby
stimulating the epidermis to qualitative regenerative changes.
Should I use a peel or a scrub?
The difference between a scrub and a peel lies in the nature of the effect. A scrub involves
mechanical skin cleansing — it removes dead cells with the help of abrasive particles.
The word “abrasive” originates from the Latin word “abrasio” and means “stripping,
scratching.” This procedure is quite traumatizing for the skin. Peels remove dead cells by
dissolving them — without damaging the skin. Dissolution is caused by acids.
Malic acid is the main ingredient of SPA Technology peels.
Malic acid is one of the most popular fruit (AHA) acids; it is contained in many fruits and
vegetables, especially in apples and tomatoes:
• dissolves sebum plugs and epidermal keratinized scales, thereby cleansing the skin
from dead cells;
• stimulates skin-cell renewal processes and increases the content of the skin’s
functionally-active natural moisturizing factor;
• activates fibroblast activity, intensifying collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis,
resulting in significantly-increased skin moisturizing levels.
The moisturizing action of the Milk Peel is enhanced by hydrolyzed milk protein. It
minimizes the reactions caused by skin irritation, accelerates recovery processes.
Hydrolyzed milk protein:
• enhances cell viability while softening and moisturizing even the most dry and
• contains cytokines, skin-cell growth factors that accelerate regeneration processes.
Growth factors issue a command for the body to generate cells in the required
number and dispatch them to the required site; thus, cell division is stimulated and
natural renewal takes place;
• contains lactoferrin, which is a protein and active antioxidant that prevents lipid oxidation in the
cell membrane. Thus, it protects the cell from disturbances in vital activity processes because it
obtains nutrients and “communicates” with other cells via the membrane; lactoferrin is an immunomodulator
enhancing the activity of the skin’s immune-cell macrophages.
• Provides for exfoliation of the epidermal surface layer,
cleanses thoroughly and constricts pores.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
• Improves complexion, clarifies nevi pigmentosis,
leaves the skin matte and supple.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face except for the region around the eyes; massage for 1-2
minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water. It is not recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants
after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• extended sun exposure.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
Clean, moisturized skin, healthy complexion and smooth surface.
|Skin requirements||Dehydrated skin, Resilience and elasticity, Clarifies pigment spots, Cleansing|
|Skin type||For all skin type|
|Active ingredients:||COLLAGEN, MILK PROTEIN, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)|