This peel contains Punica granatum extract with a high content of fatty acids: oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids, which fight one of the main causes of skin dehydration.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This peel contains Punica granatum extract with a high content of fatty acids: oleic,
linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids, which fight one of the main causes of skin dehydration,
i.e. transepidermal moisture loss.
Punica granatum extract:
• strengthens the epidermal barrier thanks to its content of fatty acids (fatty acids
are “intercellular cement” binding corneous layer scales and preventing water from
• contains punicic acid, which improves cell metabolic processes, has a soothing effect
on the skin and antimicrobial activity;
• contains phytosterols, which prevent the development of wrinkles by providing skin
protection against free radicals.
The peel contains malic acid and collagen amino acids, which are ingredients
stimulating the skin to active renewal and moisturizing.
• Accelerates exfoliation of the epidermal surface layer, deeply cleanses and constricts
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms, soothes irritated skin.
• Prevents skin aging processes by protecting its cells from free radicals.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, except for the region around
the eyes. Massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cool water. It is not
recommended to sunbathe or use other exfoliants after the peel.
Contraindications against the use of products containing AHA-acids:
• individual intolerance;
• skin hypersensitivity;
• fresh skin injuries;
• herpes rash;
• prolonged sun exposure.
Before using the product, perform a spot test: apply a small quantity of the product to the
back of the hand and observe the reaction for 24 hours. If signs of side effects develop
(burning, erythema, itching, pricking, pain, hypersensitivity to sunlight), discontinue use
of the product.
Recommendations on usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
The skin is smooth and velvety, wrinkles are less noticeable.
Effectively removes dead skin.
Scrub effectively cleanses and tightens pores, removes a layer of dead cells, smoothes fine lines and improves blood circulation. Pomegranate extract is rich in phyto-estrogens, vitamin C, calcium, iron stimulates the synthesis of collagen, improves circulation, has a potent antioxidant, moisturizes, softens and evens skin lightens pigmentation spots. Recommended for all skin types.
|Skin requirements||Dehydrated skin, Prevents skin-aging, Cleansing, Antioxidants|
|Active ingredients:||COLLAGEN, AHA (ALPHA HYDROXY ACIDS) , Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Punica granatum|