11 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Beauty Ocean Cleansing Gel contains a complex of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor ingredients (NMF): Sodium PCA, lactic acid and sodium lactate. This gel is enriched with collagen amino acids and retinol (vitamin A).
Sodium PCA, a natural amino acid derived from vegetables, sugar or starch, is the basis of the skin’s natural moisturizing process:
• effectively absorbs and retains liquid, maintains optimum moisture level;
• softens, reduces the sloughing and irritation of dry skin.
• helps smooth out small wrinkles.
Lactic acid has the strongest moisturizing effect of all AHA-acids because it’s the skin’s natural moisturizing component:
• is included in the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF), so it effectively moisturizes and maintains the optimum epidermis hydro-alance;
• stimulates the exfoliation of corneous scales and epidermis renewal, thereby boosting the content of the skin’s functionally-active natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and bound water molecules;
• binds water due to hygroscopic molecules, delivers water to deep epidermis layers after penetrating the skin. Sodium lactate, a lactic acid derivative:
• is a “physiological” skin moisturizer. Its composition is similar to natural moisturizing factor composition, therefore, sodium lactate actively replenishes water deficiency in the skin;
• restores pH level to its physiological norm;
• inhibits the growth of microorganisms extraneous to the skin.
Sodium lactate is used in the food industry as a moistureretaining and acidity-regulating agent.
Collagen amino acids:
• penetrating the deep skin layers, glutamic acid, leucine, lysine, aspargine, glycine and valine promote its regeneration;
• strengthen the skin’s collagen “frame;” they are built in the structure of collagen fibers, where they act as “spare parts;”
• moisturize the skin, making it supple.
Retinol (vitamin A):
• has excellent antioxidant properties, successfully fights against free radicals;
• activates regeneration processes; as a result, the skin breathes better and is moisturized, with nutrients penetrating it more easily;
• accelerates the skin-cell division process (this process slows down as we grow older). We stimulate collagen synthesis by “boosting” the skin with a dose of vitamin A.
• Effectively cleanses the skin’s surface, constricting pores.
• Maintains the activity of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor ingredients, normalizes its hydro-lipid balance.
• Activates the skin’s natural protective mechanisms.
Mix a small quantity of gel with water to obtain a foam,
apply to the damp face and neck, massage for 1-2 minutes,
then rinse off with warm water.
Suitable for skin of any age and type.
Clean, soft and moisturized skin.
|Skin requirements||Cleansing, Moisturizing|
|Active ingredients:||Algae, COLLAGEN|
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Algae Extract, Sodium PCA/ Lactic Acid/ Sodium lactate/ Urea/ Collagen Amino Acids, Diazolidinyl Urea, Retinol, Parfum, CI 73000
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Tiande opportunity puts your dreams within your reach
- with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!
TianDe has designed various products carefully, and for the individual needs of each person. Products are designed to treat skin and body conditions and to help you feel beautiful and healthy. Those products are based on rare natural ingredients, which meet the market requirements.