A source of calcium, vitamin D and vitamin B6.
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- calcium citrate (from oyster shells),
- premix [acidity regulator: potassium carbonate,
- vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid),
- calcium (calcium lactate),
- magnesium (magnesium lactate),
- zinc (zinc sulphate),
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- silicon (silica dioxide),
- manganese (manganese sulphate),
- boron (sodium borate),
- copper (copper sulphate),
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)],
- stabiliser: calcium stearate, potato starch.
Content of biologically active substances:
5 tablets contain:
- Calcium, mg/ µg - 450 mg, % from NRV* - 56.25.
- Vitamin C, mg/ µg - 15 mg, % from NRV* - 18.75.
- Vitamin B6, mg/ µg - 0.5 mg, % from NRV* - 37.71.
- Vitamin D3, mg/ µg - 7.5 mg, % from NRV* - 150.
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Code: 135463 , Weight: 90 tablets of 500 mg
Not recommended for children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: keep in the temperature from 0 to +25° C, in relative humidity not exceed 75%.
Producer: Beauty and Health Laboratory "PANTIKA" LLC, 298312, Kerch, Furmanov Str. house 10, room 1, Russia.
Importer: ASTI Group LLC, 5 Zardu str., Riga, LV-1083, Latvia, +37127030599
Recommended daily dose - adults should take 3-5 tablets a day with meals. Recommended course of use – 30 days. After a 2-week break, the course can be repeated.