100% of the mask’s composition is pearl powder, which is grinded natural pearl.
Warning: Last items in stock!
100% of the mask’s composition is pearl powder, which is ground natural pearl.
Pearl is a first-line energy supplier for cells. It is able to increase the production of
cell “fuel”: adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which plays the role of universal energy
accumulator and carrier in living organisms.
Pearls contain 22 amino-acid types, which are very important for the skin. They act
similarly to the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF), therefore, they hydrate
Pearl powder is “precious nutrition” for cells:
• thanks to its content of bioavailable calcium, it promotes the excretion of toxins,
improves tissue metabolism, and blocks the action of free radicals;
• is a source of the freely-assimilated protein conchiolin, which is known as “pearl
protein.” A natural antioxidant and moisturizer, it regulates the skin’s water balance
and pH level;
• pearl is a natural clarifier; it suppresses melanin synthesis and helps restore the skin’s
healthy glow, eliminating nevi pigmentosis.
Pearl powder is an expensive ingredient, and
rightfully so — it takes 12 years for a natural pearl
to grow to the size of just a pea!
• Strengthens the cell’s protective powers, activates flabby, tired skin, enhances its
• Moisturizes and nourishes, makes the skin fresh and firm.
• Stimulates circulation, promotes active cell regeneration.
Mix pearl powder with warm (+30˚С) water (milk, fruit juice), bring it to the consistency
of thick sour cream, then apply it to the cleansed skin for
15-20 min. Wash off with water.
Suitable for skin of any type and age.
Supple, matte, silky skin and a healthy blush..
|Skin requirements||Freshness and radiance, Moisturizing, Nutrition and recovery, Firmness and elasticity|
|Active ingredients:||Pearl extract|
PEARL POWDER (100%)