This gentle cleanser with a pearly tint “wipes” the skin free of everything unnecessary:
make-up residue, dirt and oily shine. It optimizes energetic cell potential. The cleanser is
enriched with aloe extract, Camelina sativa seed oil and salvia leaf extract.
Camelina sativa seed oil:
• contains linoleic and linolenic fatty acids related to the skin, which protect its waterlipid mantle while lowering transepidermal moisture loss;
• promotes normalization of the skin’s natural pH value;
• contains vitamin E, the skin’s “vitamin of youth” and a powerful antioxidant.
Salvia offcinalis leaf extract:
• contains flavonoids, which destroy free radicals and accelerate skin regeneration
after its injury by ultraviolet radiation;
• contains phytoncides(from the Greek φυτóν — “plant” and the Latin caedo — “I kill”),
biologically-active vegetable substances that have a destructive effect on bacteria and
• contains vitamin РР, a bonus for the face, an enzyme component involved in cellular
respiration. The skin would truly suffocate without vitamin PP!
Romans and medieval Arabic doctors even credited salvia
with the ability to endow people with immortality. As the
ancient Arabic proverb goes: “How can a human die when
he has salvia in the garden?”
• Cleanses the skin softly and gently.
• Normalizes the skin’s hydrobalance, controls oil-gland
production, prevents oily shine and irritation.
• Softens and soothes the skin.
Mix in the palm of your hand with warm water. Apply the
product to the face and neck with massaging movements,
then rinse thoroughly. Complete the procedure by using
Olive Facial Lotion.
Use in the morning and in the evening.
Suitable for stressed skin.
The skin is ideally cleansed, oily shine is eliminated.