Active Intensive Lifting Cream 50g
Visible rejuvenating impact.
The skin is lifted and rejuvenated, toned and restored elasticity.
The cream avoids the formation of wrinkles, smoothes current ones, enriches the skin with vitamins, and protects against damaging environmental impacts.
The skin is strongly lifted and rejuvenates, tones and restores elasticity.
The result is accomplished through the regeneration, intense nutrition, and hydration of dermal collagen fibres.
The skin is smooth and fresh from the first days. The contours of the face become more pronounced. Green tea extract protects the skin from the outside environment impact.
Designed for dry skin, for people over the age of 35.
Collagen accounts for 70% of all protein in young skin. However, its synthesis slows down in most individuals beginning as soon as 30 years of age. Collagen quality is also subject to age-related modifications: it loses its ability to store moisture, becomes less resilient and less elastic.
Products in the Collagen Active series contain hydrolyzed collagen that restores protein fibres in the dermal matrix and prolongs the youth of your skin.
APPLICATION: Apply a small amount of the cream light circular movements to the cleansed facial skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Restores the natural strength and elasticity of the skin.
- Reduces wrinkle growth, softens the skin, stimulates the production of collagen.
- Improves the complexion, less visible pigmentosis, protects the skin from the impacts of damaging environmental inputs.
Your skin looks lifted, becomes more supple and elastic
“Lifting” (from the English word “lifting” — “tightening”) is the name of a cosmetic procedure designed to remove and prevent skin sagging. The lifting effect is provided by the
hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid contained in this cream.
The fact that 70% of the human body consists of water is thanks to hyaluronic acid alone: it provides for the preservation of liquid in the intercellular space.
Just like collagen, hyaluronic acid is a component of the skin’s connective tissue. Its moisturizing properties are associated with its ability to absorb 1000x of its own weight in
water. If just 2 mg of hyaluronic acid is added to 1 liter of water, a dense gel-like mass will form.
As we grow older, hyaluronic acid synthesis drops and our skin becomes drier and more vulnerable to different stresses.
Hyaluronic acid is an “apple of youth” for the skin:
• it is a skin super-moisturizer: 1 molecule of hyaluronic acid attracts 1000 molecules of water;
• has an “absorbent” effect: the water it absorbs is retained inside the skin and does not evaporate — even when the relative humidity in the air decreases;
• preserves skin resiliency and elasticity;
• is a “trap” for free radicals.
The cream contains also Aloe barbadensis extract.
Aloe barbadensis extract:
• contains more than 200 biologically-active substances that nourish the skin and stimulate cellular metabolism;
• moisturizes the skin thanks to its content of polysaccharides, substances that serve as a water “reservoir” for plants;
• prevents acne due to salicylic acid and essential oils;
• normalizes the skin’s acid-base balance because its pH level coincides with aloe’s natural pH level;
• meets the needs of any skin type: it effectively moisturizes and softens dry skin, soothes sensitive skin and rids oily skin of shine;
• Aloe is known as “a vehicle” for its outstanding ability to deliver beneficial substances to the skin: aloe is absorbed into tissue 3-4 times faster than water.