Visible rejuvenating effect
Warning: Last items in stock!
Lifts and rejuvenates the skin, tonifies it and restores its elasticity.
This effect is achieved through the regeneration of dermal collagen fibers, intense nourishment and hydration.
Collagen accounts for 70% of all protein in youthful skin. However, its synthesis slows down in most people starting as early as age 30. The quality of collagen is also subject to age-related changes: it loses its moisture-storage capability, becomes less resilient and less elastic.
Products in the Collagen Active series contain hydrolyzed collagen that restores protein fibres in the dermal matrix and prolongs the youth of your skin.
Products in the Collagen Active series are recommended for use starting at age 35.
APPLICATION: Apply a small amount of the cream light circular movements to the cleansed facial skin, avoiding the eye area.
“Lifting” (from the English word “lifting” — “tightening”) is the name of a cosmetic procedure
designed to remove and prevent skin sagging. The lifting effect is provided by the
hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid contained in this cream.
The fact that 70% of the human body consists of water is thanks to
hyaluronic acid alone: it provides for the preservation of liquid in the intercellular space.
Just like collagen, hyaluronic acid is a component of the skin’s connective tissue. Its moisturizing
properties are associated with its ability to absorb 1000x of its own weight in
water. If just 2 mg of hyaluronic acid is added to 1 liter of water, a dense gel-like mass will
As we grow older, hyaluronic acid synthesis drops and our skin becomes drier and more
vulnerable to different stresses.
Hyaluronic acid is an “apple of youth” for the skin:
• it is a skin super-moisturizer: 1 molecule of hyaluronic acid attracts 1000 molecules
• has an “absorbent” effect: the water it absorbs is retained inside the skin and does not
evaporate — even when the relative humidity in the air decreases;
• preserves skin resiliency and elasticity;
• is a “trap” for free radicals.
The cream contains also Aloe barbadensis extract.
Aloe barbadensis extract:
• contains more than 200 biologically-active substances that nourish the skin and
stimulate cellular metabolism;
• moisturizes the skin thanks to its content of polysaccharides, substances that serve as
a water “reservoir” for plants;
• prevents acne due to salicylic acid and essential oils;
• normalizes the skin’s acid-base balance because its pH level coincides with aloe’s
natural pH level;
• meets the needs of any skin type: it effectively moisturizes and softens dry skin,
soothes sensitive skin and rids oily skin of shine;
• Aloe is known as “a vehicle” for its outstanding ability to deliver beneficial substances
to the skin: aloe is absorbed into tissue 3-4 times faster than water.
• Restores the skin’s natural firmness and elasticity.
• Reduces the development of wrinkles, softens the skin
, stimulates collagen production.
• Improves the complexion, makes nevi pigmentosis
less noticeable, protects the skin from the effects of
adverse environmental factors.
Your skin looks lifted, becomes more supple and elastic
|Skin requirements||Lifting, Prevents skin-aging, Wrinkle correction, Rejuvenate|
|Active ingredients:||Aloe, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID|
• Low-molecular hydrolyzed collagen – creates and strengthens skin cells, preserves skin elasticity. • Aloe – hydrates, nourishes and relieves irritation. • Witch-hazel extract – eliminates redness and flaking. • Chamomile extract – soothes the skin, relieves irritations. • Hyaluronic acid – normalizes moisture balance, hydrates and maintains moisture in skin cells. • Vitamin E – slows down lipid oxidation and formation of free radicals.
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Tiande opportunity puts your dreams within your reach
- with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!
TianDe Is The Source Of Your Natural Beauty!
We unite cosmetology and pharmaceutics significantly increasing product efficiency. TianDe cosmetics is a bioactive supplement for skin, its effect can be compared to that of a therapeutic. The content of active components in our cosmetics is as high as 15-20%, i.e. at the level of professional products.
Naturalness. We mainly use natural healthy ingredients relying on the healing properties in order to provide care for your beauty and health; these include: snake fat and skin, sheep placenta, bird’s nest extract, red caviar, silk protein, ginseng, lingzhi, shou wu, Thai flower, ginger, lotus, pearl, gold, silver, silicon and others.
The uniqueness of formula. Folk wisdom and knowledge of the Ancient East make the basis of each cosmetic product of TianDe. The formula of the products is based on ancient recipes of Chinese, Tibetan and Altai medicine that has been proved by the centuries of effective use. We enclose recipes of oriental medicine in innovative technologies for maximum preserving of unique properties of natural ingredients.
Chinese Medicine in Cosmetics
Herbal medicine is a vital part of traditional Chinese medicine, going back several thousand years. Chinese herbs are not only highly valued medicinal raw materials, but they also contain beauty properties. Chinese herbs’ most accurate descriptions of nursing properties come from the famous medical book from the Ming Dynasty period in 1596, “Ben Cao Gang Mu”, which describes more than 170 types of herbs used for beautification. This extremely valuable heritage of the Middle Kingdom reaches its heyday in the modern, western world. The growing interest in eco-cosmetology, i.e. products based exclusively on natural plant extracts, with no synthetic chemical feedstock, makes us more willing to reach for specifics made from of natural ‘gifts’.
Nanoparticles and other nanostructured materials have unique properties which cannot be obtained when working with a bigger form of the same material. The application of those special properties has been suggested in many industries; however, the cosmetic industry is one of them- eager to make the most of the opportunities presented by nanotechnology. Nanomaterials have been used to try and improve the performance of a wide range of products, starting off with moisturizers and anti-aging creams ending on hair care. TianDe uses Nano-technology mostly when delivering active components to our skin.