This cream, with a light gel texture, is easily spread over the skin and rapidly absorbed. In addition to Lotus corniculatus flower extract, it contains acetyl tetrapeptide-5, hydrolyzed pea proteins, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E (tocopherol), Hedera helix leaf extract and Equisetum arvense extract.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This cream, with a light gel texture, is easily spread over the skin and rapidly absorbed.
In addition to Lotus corniculatus flower extract, it contains acetyl tetrapeptide-5,
hydrolyzed pea proteins, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E (tocopherol), Hedera helix leaf extract
and Equisetum arvense extract.
Equisetum arvense extract:
• is a source of silicium, which strengthens the collagen responsible for improved skin
• contains macro- and microelements required for collagen and elastin synthesis:
calcium, potassium, aluminum, manganese, copper, molybdenum, selenium;
• firms the skin, promotes the excretion of excessive liquids from tissue.
It’s a fact: Skin elasticity is directly proportionate to silicium
content. Newborn skin contains the maximum quantity of
Hedera helix leaf extract:
• has stimulating and regenerating effects, promotes skin strengthening and lifting;
• contains phytoestrogens, vegetable substances whose chemical structure is similar
to human estrogen and which are capable of locally simulating their effect on the
skin; phytoestrogens not only slow down aging processes but also normalize melanin
synthesis, thereby preventing hyperpigmentation;
• reduces the permeability of capillaries and cell membranes, normalizing skin
metabolism, provides for the excretion of toxins and excessive liquid from tissue,
thereby promoting the elimination of puffiness;
• acts as “a conductor” for other beneficiel cream-gel ingredients: contains glycosides
facilitating the penetration of active ingredients into deep skin layers.
• Saturates the skin with moisture and nutrients.
• Removes skin tesion and reduces eyelid puffiness.
• Regular use of this cream-gel restores the elasticity and natural shine of the skin
around the eyes.
Apply to the skin around the eyes with light circular movements. Do not massage in!
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 35.
Simple arithmetic of eyelid skin: minus puffiness and dark circles, plus elasticity and
|Skin requirements||Caring for the skin around the eyes|
|Skin type||For all skin type|