14 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The skin around the eyes reacts first to insufficient sleep, unbalanced nutrition and fatigue, betraying our condition when the rest of our skin still looks fresh and energetic.
The cause of this “rapid reaction” lies with the special sensitivity and thinness of the delicate eyelid zone. Moreover, this region is one of the projections of kidney activity producing the main “stress hormones.” Stresses literally “settle” on the eyes by causing
spasms of the ocular muscles and disturbing circulation in the region around the eyes.
The serum in the Corrective Serum line rapidly and effectively eliminates signs of fatigue and stress, refreshes and tones the skin around the eyes, reduces swelling. It contains Evening primrose oil decyl esters, hydrogenated jojoba oil, vitamin E and ceramides.
Evening primrose oil decyl esters:
• contain fatty acids that are related to the skin: linoleic and oleicacids that restore the epidermal protective skin barrier. Its function is similar to the role of a fortress wall defending a town, while its structure is reminiscent of brickwork: it consists of hard
corneous scales (“bricks”) interlaid with the lipid layer (“cement”). The epidermal barrier serves as an obstacle in the path of liquid evaporation and protects the skin from penetration by “trespassers” such as bacteria;
• Contain vitamin E and other antioxidants that are “traps” for free radicalsprotecting the skin cells from damage and early aging.
Hydrogenated jojoba oil:
• is superbly assimilated by the skin, because approximately one-fourth of all sebum consists of lipids related to the lipids contained in jojoba oil; it softens and nourishes the skin;
• contains wax esters that act as a natural moisturizing factor (NMF)and restore the skin’s normal hydrobalance;
• contains amino acids whose structure is similar to skin collagen; therefore, they restore its elasticity and promote the smoothing of wrinkles;
• provides sun protection: from the destroying effects of free radicals.
Vitamin Е (Tocopherol):
• is a “vitamin of youth for the skin”: it nourishes, moisturizes, regenerates and strengthens the epidermal barrier layer;
• contains antioxidants that help the skin fight against external aggressors, i.e. free radicals;
• makes the skin less sensitive to the effects of UV-rays.
Ceramides 4 are the “restorers of the skin’s beauty and youth”:
• these are “building cement” for cells in the epidermal skin barrier;
• help maintain intercellular couplings and regulate the penetration of nutrients and active substances in the skin;
• dramatically increase the skin’s moisture level, prevent moisture loss;
• freely penetrate the skin’s structure, thereby protecting it from the effects of unfavorable external factors, preventing drying and the development of wrinkles.
• Moisturizes, nourishes the delicate eyelid skin, leaving it soft and velvety.
• Removes signs of fatigue and stress, helps get rid of dark circles.
• Improves skin color and texture, effectively protects against free radicals, slows down the skin’s aging process.
Apply the product carefully to the cleansed skin around the eyes with light tapping movements. The serum is suitable for daily use (in the morning and in the evening) in combination with regular moisturizer.
Your eyes look brighter and younger.
Starting out with Tiande is easy.
Join and enjoy a saving by buying all your own and your families’ beauty products at Consultant prices.
You can begin earning money straight away.
Simply recommend your favourite Tiande products to your friends, family and colleagues.
Show them the catalogue and ask for their orders and you can earn money on any purchases they make.
The more people you share the catalogue with, the more money you can earn.
To help you start right, Tiande has special Welcome Programme for new consultants. Click here for more information
Please contact our Customer Care team, we will be happy to help you!
The Tiande opportunity puts your dreams within your reach
- with minimal investment, no risk and exceptional rewards. JOIN TODAY!
TianDe Is The Source Of Your Natural Beauty!
We unite cosmetology and pharmaceutics significantly increasing product efficiency. TianDe cosmetics is a bioactive supplement for skin, its effect can be compared to that of a therapeutic. The content of active components in our cosmetics is as high as 15-20%, i.e. at the level of professional products.
Naturalness. We mainly use natural healthy ingredients relying on the healing properties in order to provide care for your beauty and health; these include: snake fat and skin, sheep placenta, bird’s nest extract, red caviar, silk protein, ginseng, lingzhi, shou wu, Thai flower, ginger, lotus, pearl, gold, silver, silicon and others.
The uniqueness of formula. Folk wisdom and knowledge of the Ancient East make the basis of each cosmetic product of TianDe. The formula of the products is based on ancient recipes of Chinese, Tibetan and Altai medicine that has been proved by the centuries of effective use. We enclose recipes of oriental medicine in innovative technologies for maximum preserving of unique properties of natural ingredients.
Chinese Medicine in Cosmetics
Herbal medicine is a vital part of traditional Chinese medicine, going back several thousand years. Chinese herbs are not only highly valued medicinal raw materials, but they also contain beauty properties. Chinese herbs’ most accurate descriptions of nursing properties come from the famous medical book from the Ming Dynasty period in 1596, “Ben Cao Gang Mu”, which describes more than 170 types of herbs used for beautification. This extremely valuable heritage of the Middle Kingdom reaches its heyday in the modern, western world. The growing interest in eco-cosmetology, i.e. products based exclusively on natural plant extracts, with no synthetic chemical feedstock, makes us more willing to reach for specifics made from of natural ‘gifts’.
Nanoparticles and other nanostructured materials have unique properties which cannot be obtained when working with a bigger form of the same material. The application of those special properties has been suggested in many industries; however, the cosmetic industry is one of them- eager to make the most of the opportunities presented by nanotechnology. Nanomaterials have been used to try and improve the performance of a wide range of products, starting off with moisturizers and anti-aging creams ending on hair care. TianDe uses Nano-technology mostly when delivering active components to our skin.