Zhenfei, Express-Peeling 90g
Ensures ideal cleansing, softens and brightens the skin, smoothing its texture. Boosts cell renewal, reduces the number of fine expressions lines and pigment spots.
Division in the skin basal layer, which is responsible for the generation of “young” cells,
becomes slower at age 35. The corneous layer gradually becomes thicker. The complexion
turns dull, with sloughing and wrinkles appearing. This peel will help free the skin from
the burden of “dead” cells.
The word “peel” originates from the English word “to
peel,” meaning “to remove the rind.”
The peel in the Zhenfei Perfect line provides for superficial exfoliation of the facial skin.
This is the most sparing method of all peels: it does not leave traces requiring
healing. The superficial procedure causes sloughing of the epidermis layer approximately
0.06 mm thick.
The peel contains algae extract and sodium hyaluronate.
Sodium hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid derivative. It:
• acts similarly to hyaluronic acid, which is called the “star with 1000 admirers”: its one
molecule attracts 1000 water molecules;
• forms a light film on the skin; this film actively absorbs moisture from the air and
creates the effect of “additional moisture,” thereby reducing water evaporation;
• increases skin firmness, makes it smoother.
• Provides ideal cleansing, softens and clarifies the skin.
• Smoothes the skin’s surface and stimulates cell renewal.
• Reduces the number of fine expression lines and nevi pigmentosis.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face — avoiding the region around
the eyes — massage for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with cold water. It is not
advisable to sunbathe, use masks-films or other exfoliants for 2-4 days after using the
peel, depending on skin type.
Recommended usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry, sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 35.