Shower Herbal Gel for Sensitive and Problematic Skin, 250g
Salvation for dry and sensitive skin
Thanks to its active composition based on a decoction of Taiga herbs, it acts as gently as possible and you will feel only the softness of your skin after taking a shower.
TianDe Shower Herbal Gel - it is a savior for those who have sensitive and problematic skin.
The gel does not contain dyes, parabens, or silicones and is therefore suitable for the most demanding skin.
- gently cleanses
- effectively hydrates and soothes
- does not leave an unpleasant feeling on the skin
It contains many effective extracts. In addition, TianDe specialists used natural hydrolases (also called flower water) instead of water.
They are basically evaporated water-based plant extracts.
Suitable for long-term use.
- Plantain - Plantago lanceolata leaf extract tones when you are tired and overfatigued, has an antimicrobial effect.
- Beggar-ticks - Bidens tripartita flower/leaf/stem powder contains ascorbic acid, has to soften, bactericidal, soothing and anti-inflammatory effects facilitates the healing of small wounds.
- Lemon balm - Lemon balm is well-known for its ability to sooth nerves and break down stress. And that is the exact effect lemon balm has on your skin. Lemon balm extracts have strong soothing, toning, softening and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary - Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells against the damage impact of free radicals. The substances that are contained in rosemary contribute to the growth of hair and skin rejuvenation. Rosemary is an immunity stimulator; it benefits health in case of low blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases and nervous breakdowns as well as activates cerebration and improves memory. Not long ago, НSP70 protein was discovered among the plant’s active substances. It is a substance with unique protective properties that decreases the harmful influence of toxins, free radicals and stress on the skin. It is extremely beneficial for the overall tone and improves blood circulation.
- Sage hydrolate - It stimulates the regenerative processes of the skin, provides it with elasticity, and has anti-aging effects. It is a natural deodorant and antiseptic.
- St.-John’s-wort - Hypericum perforatum extract has tonic properties, strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Helps relieve inflammation, boasts antimicrobial activity.
- Yarrow - Yarrow extracts greatly reduce inflammation, soothe itching, have antimicrobial effects, and accelerate the healing of damaged skin. Yarrow mitigates skin peeling and restores the elasticity of the skin.
Apply a small amount of the gel to moist skin, foam the gel under a stream of water, and rinse it off.
Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Water, Salvia Officinalis Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Bidens Tripartita Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/ Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.