Herbal Tea Strengthen Your Immunity With Lime, Licorice and Raspberry
It will strengthen your immunity and allow you to feel wonderful Don’t let a common cold grab you by the throat! Breathe with a full chest!
The herbal tea Seasonal Therapy with Lime, Licorice, and Raspberry helps you to be armed to meet any season!
It will strengthen your immunity and allow you to feel wonderful even in the darkest and dampest weather.
The drink contains 100% natural ingredients:
Altai fruits and herbs. Grown in an environmentally clean region, they give the tea the maximum benefit. The active components complex with famous “anti-cough” plants will not allow the common cold to grab you by the throat.
The state-of-the-art technology of herb processing preserves and transmits to the drink the maximum amount of valuable substances. The reliable triple-layer packaging of the filter-packets, including sachet, box and the film, help to preserve the vitamins, plant macro- and micro-elements.
- Hibiscus hybrid - The petals of hybrid or Sudanese hibiscus strengthen the body, increase its immunity, and they help to prevent colds and quickly deal with pre-existing ailments.
- Chamomile - Chamomilla recutita flower extract helps activate metabolic processes and improve the nourishment of hair bulbs.
- Liquorice - Glycyrrhiza glabra rhizome/root has an estrogen-like effect, helps regulate the fluid and electrolyte balance in the body. Has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects, normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Peppermint - Peppermint leaves contain plenty of essential oil, tanning substances, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals. Mint helps to improve the mood, increase working capacity, relieve stress, anxiety and irritation, and normalize sleep.
- Stinging nettle - Urtica dioica leaf is a natural concentrate of vitamins. Activates metabolism, tones the nervous system. Maintains the ability to work at a high level, helps to quickly recuperate after hard work when you're tired.
- Linden - Linden flowers are rich in vitamin C, flavonoids, phytoncides and tannins. They have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects and are excellent for preventing colds.
- Dog Rose (Rosa canina) - Rosa multiflora fruit extract tones the skin, improves its overall condition and look.
- Raspberry - Rubus chingii fruit extract has pronounced antioxidant properties, contains a lot of vitamins.
Pour 1 cup of hot water (75-80˚C) over 1 filter-packet. Steep for 5-10 minutes. Honey or lemon can be added to taste.
30 filter packets 1.5 g each