Herbal Tea For Female Reproductive System To Reduce The Risk of Inflammatory, 30x1.5g
The herbs contained in the composition of the Phyto tea help reduce the risk of the development of inflammatory disorders of the female reproductive system.
The herbs contained in the composition of the herbal tea help reduce the risk of the development of inflammatory disorders of the female reproductive system.
Contain phytoestrogens that help normalize the female endocrine profile. Herbs for teas featured in the Gifts of Shambala series were gathered in Altai, one of the most ecologically-clean areas on the planet. Each grain of TianDe herbal tea gives the maximum of useful elements when brewed.
- Angelica Angelica acutiloba root extract improves the condition of dry and fading skin, smoothes out fine lines, leaves skin supple and elastic.
- Liquorice Glycyrrhiza glabra rhizome/root has an estrogen-like effect, helps regulate the fluid and electrolyte balance in the body. Has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects, normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Orthilia secunda herb has long been used as a remedy with a beneficial effect on the female urogenital system, enhancing the reproductive capabilities of women, relieving premenstrual and climacteric syndromes.
- Arctium lappa Arctium lappa root has an anti-inflammatory effect and a positive impact on the functioning of the urinary system.
- Filipendula Filipendula glaberrima powder has restorative and immunomodulatory effects; due to its high content of salicylates, it has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic properties.
- Origanum vulgare Origanum vulgare herb has used a sedative, efficient in controlling the female menstrual cycle, during menopause, because it stimulates the production of female sex hormones.
- Ortilia Secunda Herb (450 mg),
- Burdock Roots (450 mg),
- Meadowsweet Herb (450 mg),
- Sage Leaves (450 mg),
- Marjoram Herb (450 mg),
- Angelica Sinensis Rhizomes and Roots (300 mg),
- Nettle Leaves (300 mg),
- Licorice Rhizomes and Roots (150 mg).
Pour a glass of boiling water (200 ml) over 1 filter packet (1.5 g), leave for 10-15 minutes, squeeze and remove the bag from the water. Adults 1 cup 2 times a day with food. The recommended course of use: 3-4 weeks.
do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
Recommended consulting with your doctor before using. Do not use with medicine. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use supplements as a replacement for adequate and balanced nutrition.
Phyto tea help reduce the risk of development of inflammatory disorders, 30 x 1.5g
- Body needs
- Female health
Relieve irritation and inflammation