Herbal tea For Female Urogenital, Immune, Cardiovascular System and Joints
Support female urogenital system, normal condition of joints, the function of the circulatory system, immune system, cardiovascular system, and helps improve the user's mental and physical condition.
Herbal tea for menopause - Angelica is sometimes called "women's ginseng".
It helps maintain the normal function of the female urogenital system and the normal condition of joints supports the normal function of the circulatory system (oxygen transport), the immune system, and the normal function of the cardiovascular system, and helps improve the user's mental and physical condition.
- Greater burdock - it supports the health of the upper respiratory tract and the body's resistance, helps maintain normal blood sugar levels, helps digestion, contributes to the normal function of the urinary tract, and helps maintain the normal condition of the joints and skin.
- Meadowsweet - contains salicylates. It helps maintain the health of the joints, supports the normal functions of the urinary tract (the excretion of water from the body), and supports the body's natural defences.
- Oregano - it supports the normal function of the cardiovascular system, the normal function of the liver, gallbladder, and immune system, and it helps promote more peaceful sleep.
- Chamomile - it supports normal respiratory function, normal digestion, normal skin condition, the immune system, and has an overall soothing effect.
- Elecampane - it supports normal digestion and the excretion of water from the body.
- Liquorice - it supports the immune system, normal digestion, the normal condition of the joints and skin, the normal function of the respiratory system, it helps maintain the health of the urinary system, and it contributes to inner peace.
- Motherwort - it helps maintain comfort before and during menstruation and supports the normal functions of the nervous, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems.
Not intended for children.
Not intended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Not intended for people sensitive to salicylates (meadow-sweets).
Not intended for people suffering from liver and gallbladder diseases, high blood pressure and kidney diseases (liquorice).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this food supplement as complete and balanced food.
Restrictions of use tea: individual intolerance towards some ingredients.
Storage: keep in the temperature that does not exceed +25°C, in relative humidity of 70%, out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Roots and rhizomes of Chinese angelica, Roots of large thistles, Tops of meadow-sweets, Flowers of marjoram, Flowers of camomile, Roots and rhizomes of elecampane, Roots and rhizomes of naked sweet root, Flowers and leaves of heart motherwort.
Pour one glass (200 ml) of boiling water over 1 pack (2 g) of herbs. Leave for 10-15 minutes to draw. Recommended daily intake: for adults – one glass of tea once a day during a meal. Recommended duration of use: 3-4 weeks.
Importer: SIA “ASTI Group”, 5 Zārdu Street, Riga, LV-1083, Latvia
Herbal tea with Angelica Sinensis and Dropwort for Women, 30x2g