Swelling Of Leg And Muscles Herbal Patches - Zhui Feng Forte, 4 pcs
Natural force for easy movements!
For swelling of the legs
Swelling Of Leg And Muscles?
The package of the Zhui Feng Forte Patches presents rice terraces.
Their undulating lines going behind the horizon resemble the muscular tissue of a human body. This image reflects the way this Phyto Patch acts.
The new active formula of the Zhui Feng Forte Herbal Patch has an enhanced effect.
Sports, physical activity, trauma, sprained muscles – all this can cause unpleasant feelings in your body.
Muscles ache and become stiff, you don't want to move at all.
Natural ingredients of this formula help ease discomfort in your muscles, let you enjoy the way you move, recharge your inner energy and stimulate you to act.
- Mentol takes a counter-attracting effect accompanied by a feeling of cold. It relieves irritation and tones the skin. Menthol is an excellent refreshener and unpleasant smell remover.
- Ligusticum extract is used both in traditional and folk Chinese medicines. This perennial herbaceous plant comes from China. It is also found in Primorsky region of Russia. Infusions and decoctions of ligusticum roots are used in case of pains in the top part of the head during colds, and rheumatic pains of joints. Ligusticum is a good spasms reliever and takes an anesthetic effect.
- Borneol was traditionally used in Chinese medicine as a popular component of medicinal drugs and potions. It has a strong fragrance and a long-lasting deodorizing effect that helps to deal with perspiring. Also, borneol is characterized by strong antibacterial properties.
- Methyl salicylate Applied locally, methyl salicylate takes an analgesic and locally irritative effect. It causes muscular relaxation and intensifies blood flow, allows you to prolong physical exercises and improves their tolerance.
- Basil Essential oil of basil improves the mood and helps to cope with stress. Basil leaves contain vitamin Р, provitamin А, and rutin. Basil essential oil takes a local analgesic effect, relaxes unstriated muscles of the stomach and uterus, and has antibacterial properties.
- Petrolatum is a mixture of mineral oils and paraffin wax.
- Colophony is a light-yellow, fragile, solid substance that consists of tarry matters. It is often used in folk medicine. It is characterized by anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antiallergic properties. It is a preservative and helps prolong the storage life of cosmetic products.
- “Dragon’s blood” The extract called “Dragon’s blood” is obtained from bark of the plant with the same name that grows in South America. This substance is famous for its amazing ability to heal wounds in no time. The healing power of the plant has been known for centuries – some references about Peruvian Indians using resin of this tree to heal diseases and wounds appeared at the times of the discovery of America. “Dragon’s blood” contains plenty of antioxidants and is an excellent immune system strengthener. Arum Amur jack-in-the-pulpit (arum) is a perennial plant that has an important medical significance. It takes a painkilling and anticonvulsive effect. It is also characterized by expectorant, disinfecting, antitonic, antianemic, antirheumatic and anticonvulsive properties.
- Saposhnikovia Ledebouriella divaricata is a perennial herbaceous bushy plant widely used in Chinese medicine. Extract of ledebouriella roots is an excellent expectorant, sudorific, febrifugal, painkilling and antimicrobial agent.
- Cibotium barometz is a beautiful wood fern the stem of which is covered with soft hairs that gave cibotium its second name – sheep-plant. In the modern medicine dried cibotium roots are used for treatment of kidney diseases. Cibotium normalizes the condition of renal blood flow, and is effective in case of inflammatory diseases of kidneys or urinary tracts.
- Sweet flag is famous for its alleged ability to drive away evil forces. Its rootstock was even found in Tutankhamen’s tomb! The roots of sweet flag are characterized by antispasmodic, antimicrobial, and disinfecting properties. Sweet flag has a peculiar pleasant smell.
- Strychnos potatorum is a plant widely spread in India where its seeds are used to disinfect water. Oil of strychnos potatorum seeds is characterized by germicidal and antimicrobial properties.
- Cimicifuga daurica is a perennial herbaceous plant. Its roots take a calming effect on the nervous system and relax intestinal muscles.
- Angelica root has antibacterial properties and provides comfort and freshness to the skin.
APPLICATION: Video >>>
Before using the patch wash and clean off the grease from the skin you are going to use it on. TianDe Zhui Feng Phyto Patch should be placed on the hotspot (joint, lower back, aching area).
The application time shouldn't exceed 12 hours. Use daily for 7-10 days.