Prisotina švelnią vokų odą vitaminų, mineralų ir mikroelementų kompleksu. Mažina patinimą ir tamsius ratilus po akimis, lygina raukšleles, saugo nuo žalingo laisvųjų radikalų poveikio. Kiekis: 15 g.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Starting at age 35, the skin around your eyes begins reacting immediately to negligent
care, insufficient sleep and ailment. This is because it is the area’s most sensitive, thin
skin, and the most prone to age-related changes. Its structure differs from the skin in
other facial areas:
• the collagen fibers of the eyelid skin form a sort of web, which is easily stretched;
• the slack (low density) of subcutaneous fatty tissue is the cause of the frequent
development of eyelid puffiness.
Smoothing Eye Gel Cream has been developed with the unique characteristics of the
eyelid skin in mind. It contains the main ingredients of the Marine Collagen line: marine
collagen and hyaluronic acid, as well as Centella asiatica leaf extract, Tagetes erecta flower
extract, retinol, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, algae extract, vitamin E and allantoin.
Centella asiatica leaf extract is the “herb of memory”: the plant was so named because of
its ability to improve cerebral blood supply, thereby enhancing intelligence. The cosmetic
effect of this property is manifested in reduced swelling. The extract:
• promotes fluid drainage reducing edemas;
• a source of magnesium, vitamins A, B, E, K;
• promotes collagen synthesis due to its content of triterpene saponins.
Tagetes erecta flower extract is a source of lutein (from the Latin “luteus” — “yellow”),
a special pigment contained in yellow plants and fruits, as well as in egg yolk:
• promotes the formation of self-protection against UV-rays, thanks to the lutein
accumulated in the skin;
• provides reliable antioxidant protection for skin cells;
• moisturizes the skin, normalizes hydro-lipid balance and pH level.
Retinol (vitamin A) delivers three blows against aging:
• boasting excellent antioxidant properties, it successfully fights against free radicals;
• activates regeneration processes; as a result, the skin breathes better and
is moisturized, nutrients penetrate it more easily;
• accelerates the skin’s cell division process (this process slows down as we grow older).
We stimulate collagen synthesis by “boosting” the skin with a dose of vitamin A.
• Firms the structure of eyelid skin, enhancing its elasticity and creating a lifting-effect.
• Reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
• Nourishes the skin cells, improves tissue metabolic processes.
Apply to the skin around the eyes with delicate tapping movements.
Suitable for all skin types, starting at age 35.
Visible reduction of puffiness and dark circles around the eyes, correction of wrinkles.
|Skin requirements||Caring for the skin around the eyes|
|Skin type||For all skin|